4*TOWN (From Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red) - Nobody Like U (From "Turning Red")

4*TOWN (From Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red) - Nobody Like U (From "Turning Red")

 




4*TOWN (From Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red) - Nobody Like U (From "Turning Red")



Disney and Pixar’s “Turning Red” introduces Mei Lee (voice of Rosalie Chiang), a confident, dorky 13-year-old torn between staying her mother’s dutiful daughter and the chaos of adolescence. Her protective, if not slightly overbearing mother, Ming (voice of Sandra Oh), is never far from her daughter—an unfortunate reality for the teenager. And as if changes to her interests, relationships and body weren’t enough, whenever she gets too excited (which is practically ALWAYS), she “poofs” into a giant red panda! Directed by Academy Award® winner Domee Shi (Pixar short “Bao”) and produced by Lindsey Collins “Turning Red" is streaming exclusively on Disney+ now.




Thank you Disney and Pixar for making such nostalgic songs. I hereby make a petition for more early 2000s songs from Pixar.


They got an accurate depiction of the early 2000s boy band vibe and it makes sense that Jordan Fisher was the main singer like this song is actually really catchy! Like if this band wasn't fictional, I would always be madly in love with them like Mei and her friends are? Mad props to Billie and Finneas for making 3 real good songs that I currently can't get out of my head, like right after the amazing Encanto songs. Loved this movie, I've watched this almost 4 times and counting already. I mean it's hard not to, this movie was really relatable, fun to watch, the creativity and the animation in my opinion was really good too! Can't wait for the next one!



I don't know why Disney didn't release this into theaters. Going straight to Disney+ cheapens it, kills the vibe from the start imo. This film deserves more, it's so good and so unique.


I still remember back in early 2000s, my sister and I lived a miserable life. Our only source of joy was TV. Watching movies, shows and boy bands always made us feel happy. I was too young to get context but I remember my sister feeling “healed” after watching Back Street Boys, One Direction, B5, Fall Out Boys, Linkin Park, 6 Town, Sync and other bands. We used to collect so many albums and posters of them. Those were seriously fun days ah the nostalgia hits hard. This movie really showcased the fan girl sides so well.



Buena canción, claramente, porque la compusieron Finneas y Billie, buena animación y película. Un combo completo. De aqui solo esperar a que la canción "Nobody Like U" esté nominada y gane en la categoría "Mejor canción original" en los oscars 2023.




Good song, clearly, because it was written by Finneas and Billie, good animation and movie. A complete combo. From here just wait for the song "Nobody Like U" to be nominated and win in the category "Best Original Song" at the 2023 Oscars.



It's already tricky to make a song that's trying to capture the feel of an old era and genre of songs. Pixar managed to do that and actually make it catchy too.



Disney should do 4town like a virtual band! Dedicate a whole animation department to design their music videos and hire musicians and producer musicians to write and create their songs! 



It's cool that this movie's set in 2002. I know the director Domee Shi's taking inspiration from her own experiences in Toronto, but it also makes the movie timeless.  Modern enough for audiences to recognise, but without our current social media mucking up the plot (and any modern pop-culture references).

 

Most probably, 4-Town is actually just them combining O-Town and B4-4 who were from Toronto and only had 3 members but had a 4 in the name confusing people.

Story-wise also, 4Town was a perfect name for the boy band. It's a symbol of everything Mei's mother seem to stand against, emphasised by having the most unlucky Chinese number in its name. In China, '4' is no joke; there's some buildings in Hong Kong where they don't even have a '4' button in the elevator.



Definitely my fav movie so far. I related to it a lot. Growing up in a Asian family, took me 20 years to really be my TRUE self. Had a tough time with my family too, but after all I glad that we made it together. It all worth it. Thank you so much Disney/Pixar!



Esta definitivamente se a convertido en mi película favorita, la volvería a ver las veces que fueran, me encantó, es muy frenética, alegre y te deja mensajes o enseñanzas muy bonitas!.



What an amazing song!! I got into this movie without knowing anything about it and it surprised me in the best way possible! This movie will remind you of your teenage days and your relationship with your parents. Red panda scenes and mei's best friends were the funniest in the movie I got emotional during mei and her mom's scenes. I love the way they ended the movie, I was happy with the decision.



I LOVE THIS!! YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB ON THIS!!

if 4*TOWN is a real boy band in another country, i would literally give it all to go to all of the concerts!! Great job Disney as always.


Ah, the feels!! I love this movie so much. I was an isolated homeschooler in the early 2000s and never had a chance to have friends or enjoy the boyband era. But this movie gives me back a little of what I lost. Thank you, Pixar for breaking our hearts once again.



After watching the movie i searched up the cast and everything made sense when I found out that the main singer was Jordan Fisher.



My new favorite Pixar movie, love everything about it, seen it 7 times so far and I'll be watching a lot more times. So relatable, so funny, visually creative and with amazing characters. And yeah this song is catchy as hell.



A great call to place this movie in the early 2000s! Really feels like that! Wish they could have found a way to include that really epic part from that ritual. Dudes got golden pipes for days!



Anyone else find it amusing that 4*Town has five members? Haha. Brilliant. Also when the girls list the boys in the band, the last two are basically dismissed as "OK". They really captured the perfect boy band vibe from that era, right down to the way the fans elevated some members and ignored others.



I freaking love the song the lyrics is so good and it's so freaking amazing that i really want to repeat this over and over and over again.



4*TOWN is so talented and their song is a bop (this song is stuck in my head I always sing the chorus part) , if they are a real boy group I might be a 4TOWNIE.


4*TOWN (From Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red) - Nobody Like U (From "Turning Red")


Ngl if 4 Town was an actual band, I think I’d be more interested in their group than most boy bands. I feel like they’re more distinctive in individual personality and general looks.



I appreciate how creative they had to be with the editing of the video, since 4*Town don't appear all that much in the movie. Still, the songs are so good! I'm back to being 12 again hearing this.


Post a Comment

Copyright © Live Video Network