Twenty One Pilots - The Outside (Official Video)

Twenty One Pilots - The Outside (Official Video)

 




Twenty One Pilots - The Outside (Official Video)


Twenty One Pilots - The Outside (Official Video) from the album Scaled And Icy, available now on Fueled By Ramen.


Yo solo vengo aquí a por mi pequeña dosis diaria del nuevo videoclip de Twenty One Pilots, nos veremos durante los próximos 365 días.


I’ve been a big fan since Guns for Hands stopped me from making the biggest mistake I would have ever made. I was in a very dark place, and when I heard that song, it made me pause and reconsider. It sounds silly to say a song stopped me from hurting myself, but for a second, it worked. And that’s all it took. Just one second of reconsideration. After that, I listened to more of your songs. I love you guys. Keep making great music.


The production quality of this is INSANE! Hats off to the team, totally worth the wait!


The last few shots of them holding their torches and seeing the other torches in the distance made me emotional. And the final two individuals looking back and seeing how far they’ve also come from DEMA after finding Josh and Tyler’s clothes? It gave me chills. A beautiful representation of finding light in the dark.


EU TÔ ARREPIADA NUM GRAU TÃO GIGANTESCO. EU TE AMO TWENTY ONE PILOTS, OBRIGADA POR TUDO.


Mano!!! A história que eles estão criando é simplesmente demais! Essa ligação entre os clipes trás uma vibe incrível! Gênios!


Los amoooooo, siempre logran superar mis expectativas. Quisiera tener la creatividad de Tyler jajajaja los amoooo muchooo.


Am I the only one who got chills especially at the end seeing Tyler taking control over his bishop, seeing the two banditos on their journey out of Dema, overcoming depression. I love how this album has lighter tones, has messages of hope.


Clipe incrivelmente bem feito, realmente não foi um erro ter virado fã desses caras.


Excelente canción...son unos genios...cada vez superan todas las expectativas, y ni que decir de los vídeos súper creativos y originales...me encantó ver a Ned!


THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE. i’ve been thinking all day of possible ways to answer the questions running around my mind. so many conclusions that lead to more questions. i am so happy to have found this band in 2016. they’ve been a light in the darkest tunnel ever since.


Eu pedi muito o clipe dessa música que é uma das minhas preferidas, imaginei que nem lançaria mais, daí vem com um clipe maravilhoso, obg sempre perfeitos!


The intensity of this entire storyline that's in the process of being told over the last couple years is so amazing, I can't wait to see the next chapter.


Tremenda historia que se están aventando con cada álbum, neta que feliz me siento de estar en el Clique y estar cada vez más envuelto en todo esto.


When they are in the tunnels, they are playing “The Hype” theme. and in the hype, it talks about i don’t know which way i’m going, but i can hear my way around. that’s so awesome. i love this music video! nice job guys!!!! i love you top.


Had goosebumps when migraine instrumental was played. Also didn't expect so much lore coming from the MV for this upbeat song. Now I'm so hyped for their next production!


I have no words. The detail, the cinematography, the intricacies of the ongoing story, the production quality. Boys, you have outdone yourselves with this one.


I love how their videos are never just videos. They are just a chapter in the story they are telling and it always makes you want to come back to finish it. Can't wait for the next one to come out.


Estos tipos son increíblemente creativos...cada vídeo tiene fragmentos de algo más grande. Me gusta leer todas las teorías que surgen con todo esto. Creo que es genial cómo logran que su música sea mucho más que sólo eso. ¡Son fantásticos! Bendita la hora que conocí a top.


Всё что делают Twenty One Pilots просто невероятно.Во многом багодаря Тайлеру я  преодалела один из самых тёмных и одиноких периодов в жизни. Когда меня накрывало волной страха и паники, я повторяла строчки из песен, словно мантру. Тайлер стал для меня лучшим старшим братом,который понимал и принимал меня со всеми противоречиями, который был всегда рядом,нежно напевая  столь важные слова, пускай это было лишь в моём воображении, пускай нас разделяли тысячи километров и мы никогда не встречались вживую.


Now what annoys me with these 2 here (Tyler & Josh) is that they are soo soo good at telling a story its unbelievable. They've got me always questioning what's next and I'm about to explode because these always hype me up and make me interested in what's yet to come.


Eu pedi muito o clipe dessa música que é uma das minhas preferidas, imaginei que nem lançaria mais, daí vem com um clipe maravilhoso, obg sempre perfeitos!


Thanks for the new music.  I originally found you Kids in a 'commercial' just at the beginning of lockdown in 2020.  Been a fan ever since.  Thanks for helping us all get through...

- Cathy (&, accidently, Steve), Ottawa/Bytown/Pimisi.


I love you guys.  My kids love you guys. You were my youngest kids' first concert ever, 2019 in Buffalo, even though Blake fell asleep for Car Radio, his favorite lol. I can't wait to show them this new video.  You've been a huge part of our music lives...Trench is our favorite but we love it all.  Thank you thank you!


Director - Andrew Donoho

Production Co - Invisible Inc

Producers - Valerie Bush & Ian Blair

Cinematographer - Nick Bupp

Production Designer - Tyler Jensen

Costume Designer - Laura Proepper

Groomer - Vix McGrath

Choreographer - Monika Felice Smith

1st AD - Mike Roque

3D Animation-  Grzegorz Flaga and Bartosz Jerczyński at Picture Wizards

Compositors - Caleb Natale, Denis Strahhov at Denhov Visuals, Vitaly Verlov, Andrew Donoho

Color - Matt Osborne @ Company3

Sound - Grant Meuers

Editor - Patrick Moccia


LYRICS

I’m already bored,

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this one before,

I’ve got a long drive, I’ll tape my eyes,

So I don’t fall asleep again,

Singing out.


Up and down,

They’re nodding,

Heads are moving up and down,

You got it,

Everybody stand in line,

One by one, take a hit, join the club,

Kids will try to take my vibes,

Or am I on the outside?


I’ve got a long drive, I’ll tape my eyes,

So I don’t fall asleep again,

Singing out.

Twenty One Pilots - The Outside (Official Video)


I am a Megalodon, oceans feeling like a pond,

Swimming like a beast, underneath they be clinging on,

Meteoric rise, in prehistoric times,

Now that meteor is coming, coming.

I am Megatron, cogs I’m stepping on,

Then the little cogs got together, start a renaissance,

Switched it up on me, fuel efficiency,

On fumes I am running, running, running.


Post a Comment

Copyright © Live Video Network